Comments: This reference concerns notes (pages 100-104), notes XLI-LIX (pages 113-122) and notes (pages 157-161) by the same author (Juan Miguel Artigas Azas, 26-Nov-2015).
Reference in bibliography for genera (1)
Reference in bibliography for species (23)
- Ameiurus melas referred to as Pimelodus cupreoides [p. 159], Pimelodus confinis [p. 159].
- Cyprinodon macularius referred to as Cyprinodon californiensis [p. 157].
- Etheostoma australe referred to as Diplesion fasciatus [p. 101].
- Etheostoma grahami referred to as Boleichthys elegans [p. 102], Boleichthys elegans [p. 104].
- Etheostoma pottsi referred to as Aplesion pottsii [p. 102].
- Fundulus grandis referred to as Fundulus floridensis [p. 157].
- Gambusia affinis referred to as Gambusia gracilis.
- Girardinichthys viviparus referred to as Lucania sp [p. 118].
- Gobiomorus dormitor referred to as Alvarius lateralis [p. 101].
- Ictalurus punctatus referred to as Pimelodus houghi [p. 159], Pimelodus graciosus [p. 161].
- Lucania parva referred to as Lucania affinis [p. 118].
- Poecilia formosa referred to as Limia formosa.
- Poecilia latipinna referred to as Limia matamorensis.
- Poeciliopsis sonoriensis referred to as Girardinus sonoriensis.
- Tarpon atlanticus referred to as Megalops elongatus [p. 224].
- Xiphophorus couchianus referred to as Limia couchiana [p. 116].